vinyasa + yin
Vinyasa yoga is a physical style of yoga that combines breath with movement to build heat, strength and flexibility. This class is suitable for those with some yoga experience or fit beginners. This is an in-person class at Amy’s St Agnes studio base.
Saturday 9am-10am (in-person class)
Yin yoga is a quieter, slower style of yoga where postures are held for longer periods of time, between 3-5 minutes, allowing you to reach deeper into the tissues of the body and find time for some much needed rest. This class is suitable for all levels of yoga experience, including beginners.
This is an online class, Tuesday 7.15pm-8.15pm, and is part of Amy’s monthly subscription classes – see below!
VINYASA & YIN YOGA MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION CLASSES
Join Amy’s online vinyasa and yin yoga monthly subscription classes, and become part of a fun, supportive yoga community, with amazing access to a huge amount of yoga, both live and on-demand, allowing you to do yoga anytime and anywhere!
- Live zoom weekly vinyasa yoga class Saturday 9am-10am.
- Live zoom weekly yin yoga class Tuesday 7.15pm-8.15pm.
- Class recordings available after class if you can’t attend a live.
- Weekly 20-30 minute pre-recorded class.
- Little extras such as pranayama & technique sessions.
- On-going access to large library of recorded classes.
- Membership to our fun loving, supportive yoga community and closed FB group.
If you’d like to try some yoga with Amy first before committing to a class or joining her monthly subscription classes enjoy these free yoga offerings.