Being stuck in the feeling of overwhelm is certainly one of my most common self-sabotaging behaviours! Is it one of yours?
That feeling of having so much to do, that we don’t know what to do, or how to do something, keeps us spinning around in circles, wasting negative energy, and ultimately doing nothing!
Feeling overwhelmed is pretty understandable as a solo entrepreneur, we wear many hats and have many roles within our business, teaching yoga is the service we offer, this is just one part of your yoga business.
Overwhelm is a stress response, a negative one and that’s never a good thing.
How to navigate overwhelm
Here’s how to work your way out of feeling stuck and overwhelmed:
- Come up with a strategy – what are the steps needed in order to complete the task(s) that currently feel impossible?
- How much time will this take? (Be generous with your time)
- Set aside time to do this task and commit to doing nothing else in that planned slot of time.
Other useful tips
- What are your glass balls and what are your plastic balls e.g. what can you drop for now (the plastic ones!)
- Can you get help from friends, family, or paid help.
And the best piece of advice – JOIN MY MENTORSHIP PROGRAMME TODAY!
Watch the podcast on You-Tube
Work with me?
I can support you through the reasons you are feeling overwhelmed, doing this alone is not easy! Visit me here to join my 6-month Prosperous Yogini mentorship programme or add your name to the waiting list.
You can also train with me. I offer innovative, flexible online specialist training and CPD courses in pregnancy, postnatal, toddler & yin yoga, visit – https://amy-yoga.com/yoga-teacher-training/
Start your own podcast! I love using my podcast to help people and share my knowledge if you’d like to do the same but don’t know where to start on the tech and production front head over to www.podbubble.com – they make podcasting possible!