Yin-Yoga Teacher Training
Yin-yoga teacher training course (50hrs), further training accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals
This course is for anyone who has a passion for Yin-yoga, wants to deepen their own practise, as well as teach Yin to others and support people to live a more balanced life.
It is open to yoga teachers and to non-yoga teachers with a professionally related back ground, such a massage, body work, fitness and education.
This flexible, online course, has a deep practical focus that includes a weekly live class and a comprehensive curriculum with all the resources, tools and content to enable you to become further your own practise and become an effective teacher of Yin-yoga.
Teaching is just one part of being a yoga teacher, you are also a business owner, and this business positive training also ensures you know how to effectively teach Yin-yoga, support your students with this magical pracitse and make money from your investment in this training course.
- History of Yin-yoga and the breaking free of sanskrit!
- Understanding fascia, what really happens when we stretch, and the true anatomy of the human body.
- The essence of Yin energy in the body, the nervous system and creating eustress.
- The principles of Yin-yoga.
- The key postures of Yin-yoga, their anatomy, modifications and contra-indications, including adaptations for pregnancy.
- The use of props and turning down the volume on sensations.
- The art of teaching Yin-yoga; planning, sequencing and delivery.
- The business of teaching Yin-yoga.
- Personal practise – weekly live Yin class every Tuesday 7.15pm-8.15pm