Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training
The online pregnancy yoga teacher training course is open to all yoga teachers and non-yoga teacchers from related professions such as midwifery, medicine, doula, health workers, fitness instructors, body workers or education. The course is for those who want to teach yoga to mums-to-be, and use yoga to create community and support for women at a time in their lives’ when then need it the most. With ever increasing time pressed NHS services your pregnancy yoga classes will become a source of support, information and positivity, to guide women through their journey of both pregnancy and birth. This is needed now more than ever!
Pregnancy yoga classes create community and connections for mums-to-be, who need this now more than ever. Train to teach pregnancy yoga, support women through their pregnancy and birth, and create these much needed connections.
This Yoga Alliance Professionals accredited, specialist training course, will enable you to teach pregnancy yoga and yoga for birth, safely and effectively, creating thriving classes and communities for mums-to-be. This business positive training also ensures you have the knowledge to run a yoga business teaching pregnancy yoga.
This innovative, flexible, online course is delivered through a creative mix of:
- Training videos (18 hours)
- Live and recorded pregnancy yoga classes (12 hours)
- Monthly live Q & A* (6 hours)
- Weekly Voxer** hours for immediate support as you train (4 hours)
- Personal reading, research, assignments and teaching practise (18 hours)
- Personal feedback on assignments and teaching practise (2 hours)
- 1 x 45 minute 1:2:1 mentoring call, with a business focus on teaching pregnancy yoga.
- Supportive course community on Circle (think FB group not on FB)
- Life time access to all course content and up-dates.
There are no reviews yet.