Art of Teaching Yoga
Teaching is a skill, and like any skill to improve you need to practise. The only way to get better at teaching yoga is to get out and teach, even if your brain tries to come up with a whole load of reasons why you should wait.
This course is for any yoga teacher if:
- You’re often plagued with self-doubt about your teaching ability.
- You spending hours planning classes.
- You feel you need to create new and exciting yoga sequences in order to be a good teacher.
- You’d like to refine your planning, sequencing and use of language to teach with more confidence and ease
Self-paced online training, that you can start anytime, complete at your own pace, and repeat as often as you need to.
Delivered via a creative mix of:
- Self-paced training videos.
- 3 x epic recorded yoga classes with Amy.
- Yoga Alliance Professionals approved developmental workshop (5-hours CPD)
- On-going access to all online course material and up-dates.
- Access to Amy's yoga teacher closed FB group for additional support.
- Effective, smart, planning.
- Creating class sequences through story telling.
- The power of language.
- Using the senses when teaching.
- Your role as a teacher.
- 3 epic class sequences and stories, modelling the process.