Amy Jones is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection of Act 2018 (GDPR). Looking after the personal information you share with Amy is very important to her, and she wants you to be confident that your personal data is secure and to understand how she will use it to offer you a better and more personalised experience.
- How and why Amy Jones collects information from you.
- Who Amy Jones shares your information with, why and on what basis.
- What your rights are relating to your data and personal information.
Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such and Amy is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of other websites. Amy Jones cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website, users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
When data is collected
- When you book a yoga classes via Amy’s bookwhen booking site https://bookwhen.com/amy-yoga
- When you join Amy’s teachable school amy-yogaonline.com
- When you purchase and sign up to any of Amy’s training courses and classes
- When you sign up to Amy’s free YAPTA training course at http://www.yogaalliance.co.uk/
- When you choose to subscribe to Amy’s mailerlite mailing list.
- When you contact Amy via the contact form at amy-yoga.com
- When you email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org and request information about her services.
- When you contact Amy via social media to enquire about her services
- When you purchase a product from the shop at amy-yoga.com
- When you choose to complete any feedback requests or surveys Amy sends you.
Types of information collected
Amy collects the following two types of information:
PERSONAL DATA: This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, and telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to Amy.
Why this data is collected
Amy will use any personal data you provided for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information and services you have requested such as a yoga class or teacher training course.
- To contact you if required, in connection with yoga classes or teacher training courses, or to respond to any communications you might send to her.
- To send you a newsletter, or up-dated information relation to classes and teacher training courses run by Amy Jones. Newsletter sign up is voluntary and you can un-subscribe anytime.
NON-PERSONAL DATA: Amy uses non-personal data gathered from visitors to her website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of what pages visitors visit the most and to help her improve the design of www.amy-yoga.com.
This website uses “cookies”. A cookie is text stored by the browser on your computer, at the request of our server. Cookies are used on this site to better the users experience while visiting the website. Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Your personal informal will not be sold or shared with any third parties; all information is solely used for internal marketing and any necessary communications relating to classes and teacher training courses. Anyone completing one of Amy’s accredited Yoga Alliance Professionals foundation teacher training, specialist training or further training courses will have their name, phone and email sent to YAP in order to register attendance, you have the right to request your information is not passed to YAP but this will prevent you from achieving YAP accreditation.
Amy will disclose your personal data if she is required by law in order to comply with any court order or summons, search warrant, regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
Your personal data is held securely by Amy Jones in accordance with industry best practices and GDPR regulations. Credit card information, number, expiry date or CVV security code are not stored on this website. To ensure optimal security, Amy use a third party Stripe.com for all credit card billing for products on her shop at www.amy-yoga.com or via the secure payment platform at teachable.com. Stripe uses a PCI-DSS compliant SSL platform, secured by encryption and authentication.
It is your data and you have the right to find out what personal data Amy Jones holds, request to have it corrected or removed from her database and mailing list.
Please put all data requests in writing to email@example.com
This Privacy Statement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you wish to contact Amy to discuss any matter in relation to this Privacy Statement or her processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact Amy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org