Confidence is not something you have or do not have, it comes from practice, time and having the right support.
At whatever stage of your yoga career you are at we all have times when we lack confidence in our abilities as a yoga teacher.
Here are 6 steps that you can take to help you feel more confident as a yoga teacher:
- Practice – get out and teach!
- Allow yourself to fail and be human, and perhaps stop being so hard on yourself!
- Cultivate the mindset of a reflective practitioner, review what went well and what perhaps you could try differently.
- Be in your own lane and on your own path, stop comparing yourself to others.
- Get a support network of people who are where you are and get it!
- Find a mentor, whose experience will guide you.
Watch on YouTube
Mentoring for Yoga Teachers
You get both support from an amazing community of yoga teachers, where we all want you to thrive and from me as your mentor in my Prosperous Yogini Mentoring Programme
You are not meant to do this alone, mentoring should be part of every yoga teacher’s career!
FULL DETAILS HERE – https://amy-yoga.com/prosperous-yogini-programme/
Strategy Session – book your business power hour here – https://amy-yoga.com/strategy-session/
Training for Yoga Teachers
Online 50hr Yin Yoga Teacher Training course, start today – https://amy-yoga.com/online-yin-yoga-teacher-training/
Specialist training and self-paced study CPD courses in pregnancy, postnatal and toddler yoga https://amy-yoga.com/yoga-teacher-training/