How do you measure the value of investing in something for you and your yoga business?
How do you communicate the value that your classes and other yoga offers bring?
Understanding the value can help you make that decision to invest in training or mentoring (and yes, the doors to my mentoring programme are open until Monday 6th Feb 9 pm – https://amy-yoga.com/prosperous-yogini-programme/)
This is also true of your potential students who will invest in your offers. When they understand the value of the transformation coming to yoga with you can bring to their lives, it suddenly becomes a no-brainer – they are in!
In an age of information overloaded communicating the value easily and succinctly is very powerful.
- Your monthly membership could be the equivalent cost of coffee and cake.
- Your drop-in price when someone is unsure whether to act or not is the cost of a takeaway pizza.
- Your weekend retreat is cheaper (and way better) than 3 nights in the local hotel.
- Your weekly yoga class helps someone to leave pain-free (this is priceless!)
When it comes to your business and investing in you, we so often get stuck at the price, even the thought of paying the tiny transaction fee when taking online card payment. But the value of making it easy for someone to book in, pay quickly and in that moment they have decided they are coming, is so worth the transaction fee!
And your value is infinite, the transformation you offer through your teachings immeasurable – so maybe that helps you charge a fair amount!
Ways to work with me
I would love to support you as you lean into what you love in, the best way to do this is to join my 6-month group coaching and mentoring programme. Join the waitlist if you find the doors are closed.
Other ways we can hang out:
- Binge-listen for free to all the episodes of the Prosperous Yogini Podcast – https://amy-yoga.com/prosperous-yogini-podcast/
- Train with me. I offer online, specialist, flexible training courses in pregnancy, postnatal and yin yoga. Start today and together we can expand your teaching schedule. https://amy-yoga.com/yoga-teacher-training/
- Study further with me. I have a range of self-paced study continued professional development courses, covering a range of topics related to teaching yoga and running your yoga business – https://amy-yoga.com/cpd-for-yoga-teachers/